Our specialized trips, Photography Workshops for Students offer a unique, creative and interactive experience, aiming to achieve the following objectives:
• Mindful observation, as a Photographer’s skill and as a personal value
These objectives are achieved by:
– Artistic assignments all through the trip
- Before any such workshop we will have discussions with client in order to fine-tune and focus on the desired objectives, values and insights. Whenever requested, there will be special modules prepared for the escorting teachers. These modules will be embedded in the workshop’s program.
- These workshops are recommended for groups of students at age of 14 and above.
- Group size for such workshops – Maximum 18 students + 2 escorting adults.
- Most of our itineraries can be transformed into a Students’ Workshop. Please contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.