1. Republic of Srpska, Bosnia Herzegovina, former Jugoslavia, combines the old with the new in a beautiful harmonious way: Picturesque nature, old trades, customs and traditions living amidst a new, fresh energetic state. During our workshop, photographers’ trip we’ll have the chance to explore both in the most intensive way.
2. An unexplored destination – be prepared to go deep into the country, meet local, traditional craftsmen, still practicing their trade in workshops hundreds of years old. Visit some of the most beautiful unspoiled, unexplored landscapes. Enjoy an itinerary designed by photographers for photographers.
3. The time of the year – June – the begining of the summer when the nature smiles at you in full blossom!
4. This workshop is under patronage of states’ Organization For Tourism. All participants will receive participation diploma in a VISUAL ANTHROPOLOGY WORKSHOP co-signed by Organization For Tourism and the workshop mentor.
5. The price: You will most probably find it hard to get another 8 days’ intensive Photography Workshop that has SO MUCH to offer, for a price that remotely resembles this one.